Exporters! Don’t miss the last Eight Wire social media session funded by Export Cornwall
Some places are available on the last Eight Wire social media training session funded by Export Cornwall on February 17.
The workshop, taking place from 9.30am to 4.30pm at Pool Innovation Centre, covers the essentials you need to know about how you can use social media to help your business grow overseas. This event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and is subject to eligibility. As such there is no charge to attend however tickets must be booked in advance. The workshop will help you to:
- Develop a social media strategy for your business
- Plan your social media activity – content, timing and promotional activities
- Style your social media accounts
- Use social media for customer service and reputation management
- Measure and maximise return on investment
- Research social media platforms in other countries
Export Cornwall is a business support service which aims to help you succeed in international markets. The Export Cornwall programme of training sessions were set up with understanding of the barriers Cornish businesses face in developing export markets for goods and services.
Export Cornwall is a uniquely designed part of the UK Trade and Investment service which works with UK-based businesses to ensure their success in international markets and encourage the best overseas companies to look to the UK as their global partner of choice.Export Cornwall